Glad you asked!
This practical, no nonsense type treatment that is used to structurally balance all the joints in the body so they can open and close properly without pain.
Training in Onsen TherapyTM has provided me with the tools to help those who have not found help from other Forms of Therapy. Students can re-educate the joints by detailed assessment and correction of those joints.
As therapists, we accomplish that with this protocol:
- We assess Structure:
- What’s out of place?
- We assess Muscles:
- What is too strong or weak pulling our structure/joints out of place?
- We retrain and restore Muscle Memory, so that:
- your muscles can once again hold
- your structure is where it should be
- We re-balance the Muscle with:
- a specialized muscle-energy technique
- an isometric exercise treatment protocol
- light transverse friction massage
- 2-4 stretch/strengthening exercises at home
Onsen TherapyTM gives relief to pain conditions, for example:
- -98% of all arthritic cases
- –Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, burning, scaring, lesions
- -Spinal bulges, herniation, fusions, frozen shoulders
- -Repetitive strain, ie athletic and work injuries to the wrists and elbows
- -Auto injuries, neck, foot, knee, back.
- -Spiral Fractures
- -Migraines, Sciatica, hip replacements, hip pain, and put simply other unexplained pain.
Please wear loose garments, such as a t-shirt and stretch pants or shorts when you attend an Onsen TherapyTM Session, where we will balance your structure for you to feel the best you can!
-Original Write up accredited to Linda Leeson, Therapist & Instructor.