Every Ruby adventure needs a cape!
What you will need:
- 1/2 Sheet -1 Sheet if you require a larger cape!
- Sewing Machine (You could hand-sew, but it may take a long time!)
- Marking tool (Optional! I eyeballed it 😉 )
- Measure shoulders and take off 8 inches (Example 38 inch shoulders = 30 inches Neckline)
- Mark a line two feet from the top
- From the folded side of the sheet, measure and mark 1/2 the neckline width
- Fold inside out
- Either tuck or pin excess flap
- RUN AROUND AND LOOK AWESOME!!!! — Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/freyja91t