Tastes Like: Earthy Green Tea
- Mallow Plant – 1 medium plant
- Galium Aparine (Small Thistle) – 4 Thistles
- WheatGrass – 1 tsp
- Raspberry Leaves – 2 leaves
- White Sage – 4 leaves
- Catnip– 4 tbsp
Other Items Required:
- Mortar & Pestle
- Mixing Bowl
- Loose Leaf Tea Ball or French Press, etc
- Gather Ingredients
- Using a mortar and pestle grind each ingredient then put in mixing bowl
- Mix thoroughly
- Test out! – For every cup of water, use half a tablespoon of tea mix
Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 6-10 people (Per batch)
When grinding ingredients, take care not to grind too fine as it will leave a layer of silt in the bottom of your tea cup.
Note: Orange Mint has been suggested as a substitute for Orange Peel, however I have yet to test this yet.
I wanted my own style of Green tea, and I feel a fitting variation for a cat lover like myself is with well…catnip!