Sumac Face Mask

A soothing Facial Treat! dry Ingredients: Sumac – 3 Tbsp Quick Oats – 2 Tbsp Baking Soda – 1 Tbsp *With Cedar Shavings use 3 Tbsp* Cedar Shavings – 2 Tbsp *Optional as Many are Allergic!* Wet Ingredients: For Every Two Tablespoons of Dry Mix, use: Honey – 1 1/2 Tbsp *With Cedar Shavings use […]


The Story of Tonin Tea

To understand Tonin Tea, we’ll have to take a little walk down memory lane – My father comes from New Brunswick, where our ancestors farmed. He dreamed of finding a warmer place where he didn’t have to shovel himself out 70% of the year, the other 30% eaten by bugs, and instead he could grow […]


Sinus Cleanse

Brew as a Tea, then inhale the steam to cleanse your lungs and nasal passages. Ingredients: Orange Peels (read caution here)– 2 Tbsp Catnip – 4 Tbsp Ginger – 1 Tsp Cinnamon – 1 Tsp Sumac – 1 Tbsp Calendula – 1 Tsp Other Items Required: Mortar & Pestle Mixing Bowl Loose Leaf Tea Ball […]