A soothing Facial Treat!
- Sumac – 3 Tbsp
- Quick Oats – 2 Tbsp
- Baking Soda – 1 Tbsp *With Cedar Shavings use 3 Tbsp*
- Cedar Shavings – 2 Tbsp *Optional as Many are Allergic!*
For Every Two Tablespoons of Dry Mix, use:
- Honey – 1 1/2 Tbsp *With Cedar Shavings use 2 Tbsp*
- Yogurt – 1 tsp *Optional*
Other Items Required:
- Large Popsicle stick OR Butter Knife
- Gather Ingredients
- Blend Dry Ingredients
- Mix thoroughly
- Take Two Tablespoons of mix and apply wet ingredients as per directions above.
- Smooth over face using Large Popsicle stick OR Butter Knife (I find the consistency of this mask slides off better with metal then with wood)
- Wait 20-40 minutes
- Wash mask off face
Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Add wet ingredients slowly, it should be a spreadable paste when perfect. If you find it too goopy and falling off your face, add more dry ingredients!
When harvesting and taking apart Sumac, I discovered it left my hands feeling amazing, so I decided to apply this to my face as well! The result was a fresh feeling face, and in my case disappearance of ACNE!