If you use social media in any form, you’ve probably noticed videos appear overtop of other videos and didn’t think anything of it – until you went to do it yourself…Luckily, as long as you have Adobe Premiere Pro, this isn’t as hard of a task as it used to be!
1. Load your Adobe Premiere Pro project
2. Open the Export Settings window
3. Select QuickTime format
4. Enable the alpha channel render
5. Export your video and enjoy!Original Article
I’ve also included an extremely helpful video walkthrough below!
Hope this makes content creation easier for you! (If you don’t own Adobe, feel free to email me at email@example.com and depending on my availability, I’m sure we can work something out!)
– #Stayawesome – SarahTonin