- Orange Peels (read caution here) * – 4 Tbsp
- Burnt Apple * – 2 Tbsp
- Dried Apple Chopped * – 1 Tbsp
- Dried Carrots Shredded – 4 Tbsp
- Elderberry – 2 Tsp
- Calendula – 1 Tbsp
- Ginger * – 1 Tsp
- Cinnamon * – 1 Tbsp
- Sumac – 2 Tbsp
Other Items Required:
- Mortar & Pestle
- Mixing Bowl
- Loose Leaf Tea Ball or French Press, etc
- Gather Ingredients
- Using a mortar and pestle grind each ingredient then put in mixing bowl
- Mix thoroughly
- Test out! – For every cup of water, use half a tablespoon of tea mix
Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 8-14 people
When grinding ingredients, take care not to grind too fine as it will leave a layer of silt in the bottom of your tea cup.
Note: Orange Mint has been suggested as a substitute for Orange Peel, however I have yet to test this yet.
This was the second tea I crafted when trying out different combinations for the ingredients I had gathered! Little did I know I’d end up with a friend who goes by FRUITY years later, and I feel like it’s only right to dedicate this one to her! Don’t forget to visit her pages via the link above and give her a like and a follow!